Check out our summer full of exciting weekly adventures
Aleph Session Tuesday, June 1 - Friday, July 2 (Five Weeks)
- Let the Fun Begin! The first week of camp is always exciting. We have special activities planned to make this week extra special as we ease into summer.
- Ooey Gooey! Who doesn’t like to get messy? Especially when a parent doesn’t have to clean it up!! Shaving cream, sand foam, rubbery goop, oobleck, rice and ice, squishy bags and more will keep the campers busy this week. It will be a sensory bonanza! Messy play is important for young children—giving them endless ways to develop and learn. Hopefully it will rain so we can jump in the mud too!
- Camping Out! Pack your tents and marshmallows for a week of camping out. We are on the hunt for ladybugs, beetles, and bees, oh my! We will go on a bear hunt and of course, eat s’mores!
- Mishpacha School of Rock! Get ready to rock on! We will be making our own instruments, learning new songs, and dancing to the beat. We may even go on tour!!
- Stars and Stripes! We will decorate and have our annual 4th of July celebration “Camp Mishpacha” style!! Come dressed in red, white and blue on Friday, July 2nd for the parade! All families are invited to join in the fun at 11:45a.m. (Tentatively)
Bet Session Tuesday, July 6 - Friday, August 6 (Five Weeks)
- What Day Is It? Movie Day? Bike Day? Wet & Wild Day? Game Day? These are some Camp Mishpacha “FAVORITES” all in one week!
- Variety Pack! Music Monday: all about music and instruments. Teddy Bear Tuesday: bring your teddy bears and get ready for teddy bear fun. Wheels Wednesday: all about transportation. That’s Incredible Thursday: bring your favorite talent. Fairy Tale Friday: Each group will focus on a classic story that all kids fall in love with and all parents remember fondly.
- Five Senses in Five Days! Sight, smell, touch, hearing, and taste. The five senses help children explore the world and make sense of what’s around them. We have activities, projects, snacks, books and more to help children learn all about the five senses.
- The Gan Mini-Fair! With tickets in hand, we will be playing games, making crafts, winning prizes, and more! Who knows what we will find to eat on a stick?
- Under the Sea! Get your scuba gear ready. We will be swimming in the ocean with sharks, jellyfish, octopuses, and more! We will learn all about sea creatures – what they eat, where they live, and what they look like.
Gimel Session Monday, August 9 – Wednesday, August 18 (1.5 Weeks)
- Movin’ and Groovin’: Yoga, soccer, t-ball, relay races, tug o’war, long jump - are only a few of the activities that will keep campers up and moving. They’ll be having so much fun they won’t even realize they are exercising too! We’ll be working on balance, physical strength, eye-hand coordination and more. We’ll also discuss how exercise combined with nutritional foods add up to very healthy habits and fun.